The days when we were stuck with mediocre technological advancements are long gone. In today’s era of everything on-the-go, we’re tasked with unequivocal tasks that were monumental for the past’s yesteryears. If you’re clamoring about what’s going on around, well it’s about the ‘Top 10 Best Power Banks in India to Buy for your Phone’. Didn’t get it? Read along for the quip on the need for power bank along with the list of the best.
The moment smartphone skyrocketed through the realms, the need to get the whiff along the painstakingly worrying battery strength was thought of. Up stepped the power banks, the quintessential power backup that helps satisfy the quench of smartphone’s battery.
There’s multiple of these available in the market these days. But the race for the best is only marked by a few. And here we are delivering you the best power banks in India along with their price and details so that you could get the top picks for yourself. Seem excited, let’s get it rolling on, then.
10) Maxx PBS-30-SDI
- Let’s start off with this eccentric lightweight piece from Maxx.
- Often termed as the basic power bank, this one packs a capacity of 3000 mAh.
- It offers 1 micro-USB port for device charging and has avoltage of 5V for input and output.
- This one is weighted around 96 gm making it one of the lightest ones in the market.
Price- Rs 400
Capacity- 3000 mAh
9) Ambrane P-5200B
- Often termed as the best value for money power banks in the market, this one bears a backup capacity of 5200 mAh.
- It has 1 Micro-USB port that can redirect the charge to a single device at a time.
- It is extremely lightweight with the numbers in around 125 grams and has LED indicators with LED flashlights.
Price- Rs 549
Capacity- 5200 mAh
8) Adata PT100
- With a lithium-ion battery of 10000 mAh powering the device, it is easily one of the best of the lot in the market.
- It has amicro-USB connector that helps in charging up of devices.
- It has a weight of 285 gm and holds an input as well as theoutput power of 5V.
- A superb value for money piece.
Price- Rs 949
Capacity- 10000 mAh
7) iPro Power Bank
- Packed with 20800 mAh of power, this one is definitely one for the grabs.
- It has 2 micro-USB connectors helping 2 devices to charge at the same moment.
- It has a weight of 500 gm and offers voltage of 5V on output and input.
Price- Rs 1699
Capacity- 20800 mAh
6) Corseca DMB 2056
- A massive power bank packed with a capacity of 20000 mAh Li-Polymer battery, this one is definitely one of the top picks.
- It has 2 Micro-USB ports and helps charge a couple of devices at a time.
- The weight for this one is 525 gm while it bears the host of features like overcharge protection, short circuit protection, LED indicator, flashlight and more.
Price- Rs 2399
Capacity- 20000 mAh
5) Mi Power Bank
- An offering of Xiaomi, the Chinese smartphone manufacturers, this one has much revered
- It is packed with 10400 mAh 4-cell battery and can charge 1 device at a time.
- It has a weight of 250 gm and has overcharge protection, LED indicator, short circuit protection and more.
Price- Rs 844
Capacity- 10400 mAh
4) Hako Pb200
- Powered by a massive lithium polymer battery offering a backup of 20,000 mAh, this one is stationed at fourth in our list.
- It can charge up to 3 devices at a time with its 3 micro-USB ports.
- The device has a weight of 500 gm and sports LED indicators with LED flash.
- It has a voltage of 5V for input and output which is the standard norm these days.
Price- Rs 1599
Capacity- 20000 mAh
3) Ambrane P-1000 Star
- A new brand on offer in the Indian market, this one has been making rounds as one of the best of the lot.
- This one has a power backup of 10400 mAh and is accessible via 2 micro-USB ports.
- It has arectangular shape and bears a weight of 250 gm.
- It has a voltage of 5V for input and output and LED flash, over charge indicators and more.
Price- Rs 849
Capacity- 10400 mAh
2) Honor Power Bank
- One from the helm of Honor, another techgiant in the world of smartphones and power banks, this one marks its entry at second.
- It has a capacity of 13000 mAh and is shaped in arectangular
- It bears an output and input voltage of 5V and has 2 ports supporting micro-USB.
- It has ali-lion battery and has a weight of 325 grams.
- It has LED indicators, overcharge indicator and more.
Price- Rs 1399
Capacity- 13000 mAh
1) Mi Power Bank
- Marked at the top of the list is the one from erstwhile smartphone company Xiaomi.
- Xiaomi has made its name in the market with affordable yet high-quality offerings and the same goes with this power bank.
- It packs in 16000 mAh of power in a li-lion battery along with 2 micro-USB ports.
- It has an input and output voltage of 5V and sports a rectangle shape.
- It has a weight of 350 gm which is light and easy to carry around.
Price- Rs 1950
Capacity- 16000 mAh
What’s your pick of the bunch from these? Share them down below in the comment box and let us know about it.