The smartphone world is moving along at a pretty fast pace. Long gone are those days when one would be confined to those dull-looking stiff phones. It’s time these ergonomically designed esthetic looking smartphones rule the market. And boy has they done it! It’s no surprise that we had to pen down a whole new piece of the ‘Top 10 Best Metal Body Smartphones in India’ down here.
We once claimed ecstasy when the plastic molded smartphones were rocking pretty high. How about the premium looking metal body ones then?Would love to get your hands on one of them, won’t you? So off we went in search for the top metal unibody smartphones in India. And we’ve made up a pretty great list.
We’ve looked at the best of the lot and ranked them accordingly on the basis of performance, looks, and value. We’ve tracked up a large number of pieces and deciphered a list which shall entertain everyone wanting a metal body smartphone for themselves.
Shall we move along, then?
10) Redmi Note 3
- One of the best sellers of the lot, this one created quite a havoc in the Indian smartphone Market
- It has a 5.5. inch display confined in a full metal unibody. The display renders Full HD vision and has a pixel density of 401 ppi.
- The phone runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 hexacore processor clocking a speed of 1.8 GHz.
- It has a16-megapixel rear camera with Dual Tone Led flash and renders 5-megapixel front camera.
- It runs Android 5.1-Lollipop out of the box and has 4100 mAh battery strength.
- The smartphone comes in two variants of 2GB and 3GB Ram supported by 16GB and 32 GB internal memory respectively.
Price- Rs 9999- 11999
9) LeEco Le 2
- A deemed successor to the previous top-selling model LeEco Le1s, this one sports full metal unibody.
- It has Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa-core processor clocking a speed of 1.8 Ghz.
- The phone has 5.5 inches Full HD display and is powered with 3GB of Ram and 32 GB of internal memory.
- It runs Android Marshmallow out of the box and features world’s first CDLA audio jack.
- It has a 16-megapixel primary camera along with the 8-megapixel front camera.
Price- Rs 11999
8) Lenovo Vibe K5 Note
- A smartphone that was released just a few weeks ago, this one has full metal unibody with a 5.5 inch Full HD display.
- The phone is powered with 64-bit Octa-Core processor clocking a speed of 1.8 Ghz.
- It has 4 Gb of Ram supported by 32 GB of internal memory that can be expanded further up.
- It has a 13-megapixel primary camera with 8-megapixel front facing the camera.
- The battery power for this one is 3500 mAh non-removable one.
- It runs Android Marshmallow out of the box.
Price- Rs 13,499
7) Oppo F1 Plus
- Often termed as the selfie expert smartphone, this one lives up to its billing.
- The smartphone has an ergonomic display sporting full metal unibody confining 5.5-inch display.
- It has 4GB Ram and 64 GB internal memory and supports Android 5.1.-Lollipop out of the box.
- It features 13 megapixels’ camera on the back and has a mammoth 16-megapixel camera on the front.
Price- Rs 26,975
6) Samsung Galaxy A8
- One from the galaxies of Samsung, this one belong to the coveted A-series.
- It has a full metal body with 5.7 inches Full HD Super AMOLED display offering breathtaking screen view.
- It sports Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 8939 64-Bit Octa Core processor clocking a speed of 1.8 GHz and supports dual sim configuration.
- It has 2GB of Ram with 32 GB of internal memory.
- It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with 5-megapixel front selfie camera. The battery for this one is 3050 mAh.
Price- Rs 25,990
5) LeEco Le Max 2
- The top tiered offering from the LeEco company, this one is the successor to the previous gen Le Max.
- The powerful smartphone is supported by the full metal body in a 5.7-inch display.
- The phone has Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with 4 Gb of Ram and 32 GB of internal memory.
- It has a 21-megapixel primary camera with an 8-megapixel front facing the camera.
- It sports Android Marshmallow out of the box and features 4G sim support.
- The battery strength for this one is 3000 mAh.
Price- Rs 22999
4) Xiaomi Mi 5
- The flagship model from Mi, this one is a powerful beast of a machine packed underneath a 5.15 inch Full HD display.
- It has 3GB of Ram with 32 Gb of internal memory and sports Snapdragon 820 processor clocking a speed of 1.8 GHz.
- The camera has 16-megapixel primary rear side one with a 4-megapixel front facing the camera.
- The operating system for this one is Android Marshmallow and has 3000 mAh battery.
Price- Rs 22,999
3) One Plus 3
The flagship model from OnePlus, this one is quite an upgrade on the previous One Plus 2 model.
- It has full metal unibody with a 5.5-inch display sporting Full HD screen view.
- The phone runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and has a Ram of 4GB along with internal storage of 64GB.
- It sports Android Marshmallow out of the box and has camera specs of 16 megapixels for the primary along with 8 megapixels for the front one.
- It has a battery power of 3000 mAh.
Price- Rs 27999
2) Samsung Galaxy Note-5
- Another one from Samsung, this one is the flagship business smartphone with a 5.7 display within a confined full metal body.
- The display supports Quad-HD resolution with Super AMOLED offering.
- It features 64-bit Octa-Core processor with 4GB of Ram and an internal storage of 32GB.
- It has 16-megapixel rear camera featuring flash and 5-megapixel front selfie camera.
- It has a battery strength of 3000 mAh.
Price- Rs 39,800
1)Apple iPhone 6S Plus
Stationed at the top of the pile is Apple’s iPhone 6S Plus, the flagship device.
- It has 5.5-inch Retina HD display with full metal body.
- The phone is powered with an A9 chip with 64-bit M9 Motion co-processor.
- It has a 12-megapixel primary camera with 5-megapixel front facing the camera.
- It comes with a storage support of 64 Gb or 128 GB.
- It supports 4G LTE and has Bluetooth 4.2.
Price- Rs 66,999- 74,479
What’s your pick of the bunch from them? Share with us down below and let us know about it.