Kidney problems can lead to multiple complications in the human body and when ignored, these complications can be life threatening. It is very essential to find the right hospital that manages to provide efficient and effective treatment solutions that help people across India get treated. While there are a number of hospitals all over India that provide kidney treatment, it is always a good thing to opt in for the best ones. Here’s a list of the top ten Kidney treatment hospitals in India.
10. Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Address: Rao Saheb Achutrao Patwardhan Marg, Four Bunglows, Andheri (W), Mumbai – 400053
- SMS ‘KDAH’ TO 55454
- 24 HRS+91-22-3099-9999
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital is one of the best hospitals in Mumbai and across India when it comes to treatment of diseases related to the kidney. This hospital uses the latest technology. It even has a transplant ward that is dedicated to patients only and houses specially trained nurses. The Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital has a team of the best doctors and medical professionals that specialize in the field of kidney treatment. This hospital performs Peritoneal Dialysis and haemodialysis that is used for treating patients with a severe kidney problem.
9. Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
Address: Sarita Vihar, Delhi-Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110076 (INDIA)
- Website: http://www.apollohospdelhi.com/
- EMERGENCY CALL+91-11-29872001/2012
- +91-11-29871090 / 109124X7 HELPLINE
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax No: +91 – 11 – 2682 5563
Apollo hospitals are well known all over India and the world. There are a number of branches in India, but the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in Delhi is best known for kidney treatment. The hospital has a record of performing over 10,000 kidney transplants with around 400 transplants each year. They also perform various other kidney related surgeries.
8. Medanta Medicity
Address: Medanta-The Medicity, Sector – 38, Gurgaon, Haryana 122 001, India
- Website: http://www.medanta.org/
- Hotline no.
+91 124 4141414
- Phone +91- 124 4141414
+91- 124 4411441
- Fax : +91- 124 4834 111
- Email Id : email@example.com
Medanta Medicity has a special department for Urology that handles various treatment procedures related to the kidneys, prostate and bladder. This hospital has a team of dedicated and highly experienced doctors who work together to provide patients with the best possible treatment procedures to treat various kidney problems. They are best known to use the minimal surgical methods which are a lot less painful and also more affordable.
7. Rajiv Gandhi Government Hospital
Address: No 1, Opposite Central Railway Station, Evr Periyar Salai, Park Town, Chennai – 60000
The Rajiv Gandhi Government Hospital is run by the government. This hospital is known for performing over a 1000 renal transplants. The hospital uses the latest technology that ensures that the transplant patient survives longer as opposed to the earlier survival rate of only 75 to 80 percent. India has seen its first cadaver renal transplant in 1996 and has picked up pace clubbing latest technology with the best healthcare professionals.
6. Christian Medical College Vellore
Address: Department of Nephrology, Christian Medical College, Vellore, 632004, Tamil Nadu, India
- Website: http://www.cmch-vellore.edu/
- Tel : 0416-2281000, 2282500, 2222102
Fax: 0416 – 2282887, 3072887
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Christian Medical College in Vellore is one of the best hospitals when it comes to treating kidney related diseases. Their team of specialized doctors is considered excellent in their field of work. The hospital has two separate departments named Nephrology 1 and Nephrology 2. The Christian Medical College houses facilities such as peritoneal dialysis, haemodialysis, diagnostic tests, renal transplantation, patient education, biopsy, education and nephrology research. They also have facilities to conduct initial examinations such as urine tests, blood tests, kidney biopsy and ultra-sonography.
5. MIOT Hospital
Address: MIOT Hospitals, 4/112, Mount Poonamalle Road, Manapakkam, Chennai – 600 089, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
- +91 44 22492288
+91 44 42002288
- +91 44 22491188
+91 44 22491313
MIOT Hospital is one of the best hospitals in India. The hospital provides treatment for various kidney related problems. MIOT focuses on problems which include chronic renal failure, acute renal failure and hypertensive diabetic kidney disease. They offer advanced methods of Dialysis with a unit that can accommodate 65 patients a day. MIOT has successfully performed 214 transplants since 2008.
4. Coimbatore Kidney Hospital
Address: 738-B Puliakulam Road, Coimbatore 641 045, Tamil Nadu, India
- Website: http://www.coimbatorekidneycentre.com/
91 422 – 2312006
91 422 – 2312007
91 422 – 2314487
91 422 – 2321542
91 422 – 2222030
91 422 – 4352400
- Fax: 91 422 – 2315588
The Coimbatore Kidney Hospital has made its name due to a number of successful kidney treatment procedures and diseases related to the urinary tract. The Coimbatore Kidney Hospital has conducted over 200 kidney transplants and over 18000 haemodialysis till date. They are known to be one of the first hospitals in India to introduce Steroid Free Kidney Transplantation. This has reduced complications that usually occur after a surgery. This hospital is also known for haemodialysis and stone removal.
3. Manipal Hospital
Address: 98, HAL Airport road, Bangalore – 560 017
- Website: https://www.manipalhospitals.com/
- Numbers : 1800-3001-4000
- Fax : 080 – 2526 6757
Manipal Hospital is the first hospital in India to perform the Cadaver transplant. This hospital has a team of experienced and qualified doctors who have managed to perform 1000 kidney transplants. One of the best things about Manipal Hospital is that they offer some of the best treatment options at highly affordable prices.
2. Fortis Hospital
Address: 65, 1st Main Road, Seshadripuram, Bangalore- 560020, Karnataka
- Website: http://www.fortishealthcare.com
- Phone Numbers – +91 124 4921021, +91- 124 4921071, +91 124 4921033
- Fax number – +91 124 492 1041
- For general/business related queries contact: email@example.com
- For investors related queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fortis Hospital in Bangalore has been known to be among the best when it comes to treating kidney related diseases and performing kidney transplants. The hospital houses the best facilities across India and is accredited to the NABH (National Accreditation Board of Hospitals) and JCI (Joint Commission International).
Address: Safdarjung Enclave, Aurobindo Marg,Ansari Nagar, Delhi- 110029
- Website: http://www.aiims.edu/en.html
- Phone no : +91-11-26588500 / 26588700
- Fax : +91-11-26588663 / 26588641
AIIMS hospital is known as one of the best kidney transplant hospitals in India. They have been known to perform over 3 successful kidney transplants per week. The government also provides financial assistance for patients that cannot afford the treatment.