Shantanu Maheshwari is an extremely popular television actor from India. He was seen in a few dance and reality shows. His good looks and charming smile makes him extremely popular among the female fans. Shantanu was born in Kolkata on March 7th 1991. He completed his studies from St. Joseph’s College located in Kolkata. He decided to move to Mumbai to complete his higher studies. He was part of one of the most popular dance crews in his college – Street Soul Dance Crew (SSDC). He was known for his liquid waving moves and popping style.
Shantanu has received training in various dance forms such as hip hop and folk dance. Although he is an extremely shy person to meet, he is a different person when on the dance stage. His passion and excitement for dance can be seen in all his performances. Shantanu will be seen in season 9 of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
Shantanu was not always interested in dancing. He wanted to study well and get a successful job. He even aspired to become a Chartered Accountant at one point in his life. However once he got involved in dancing, he fell in love with it instantly. He even bagged a role in a dance based drama Dil Dosti Dance on television. He never looked back from there.
- Dil Dosti Dance as Swayam
- Bindaas Naach
- Birth Name : Shantanu Maheshwari
- Birth Place : Kolkata
- Date of Birth : 7 March 1991
- Age : 25 years
- Height : 5’7″(Approx)
- Weight : 60Kgs (Approx)
- Accessories – Shantanu loves watches and is particularly fond of the Casio G Shock Watch
- Clothes – Shantanu prefers to wear comfortable clothes and he loves to wear Jeans and T-shirts
- Perfume – Shantanu is fond of the Davidoff fragrance
- Place – Shantanu is a religious person and tries to visit Tirupati as often as he can
- Singer – Sonu Nigam
- Color – Blue
- Actor – Aamir Khan and Govinda