Rohini Chawla, a housewife from Gurugram, Haryana is one of the contestants in the reality cooking show aired on Star Plus. The Master Chef India, is one of the popular shows that is being aired on Star plus and this is the season 5 and it started on 1st October 2016. Rohini Chawla is one of the 12 contestants who are still in the competition in this show. She has had a good exposure to different types of cuisine as she had been in America for a short period of time. She does not talk much, but the dishes she churns out, speak a lot of her knowledge about cooking. When asked about her dream, she says that she wishes to cook in a truck, while her husband drives it.
She is a homemaker, who is interested in cooking and has a fair bit of exposure to different types of cuisine, because of her stay in America. She participated in the Master Chef Season 5 and has won 2 rounds and is still in competition. She is one of the 12 contestants who have come to the eleventh episode and she has won 2 challenges and was one of the cooks, with the top score in an individual challenge on one occasion.Â She also had the benefit of skipping around four challenges as she had already advanced to the next round, owing to her scores in the previous challenge.
- Education:Â There is no mention about her educational qualifications. She is a Home maker.
- Marital status:Â She is married.
- Net Worth: Her Net worth is not known
- Awards: There is no information.
- Personal Info:
- Name:Â Rohini Chawla
- Date of Birth/Age:Â Not known, 37 years
- Place of Birth: Not Known
- Lives in:Â Gurugram, previously Gurgaon, Haryana
- Chinese astrology: Horse, if born before Jan 28th, 1979, Goat, if born after Jan 28th 1979.
- Â Religion:Â Hindu
- Â Marital status:Â Married