Latest About: cbse.nic.in, Bing.com
CBSE Class 10th results 2017 out, Check score cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in, Bing.com
CBSE 10th Result 2017 Declared: Check Your Grades Online on Bing, CBSEresults.nic.in, and Other Websites
CBSE 10th Result 2017 Declared:
Steps to view CBSE 10th Results 2017
1. Go to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in, examresults.net or bing.com
2. Now enter your CBSE Roll Number and Date of Birth (Date of Birth in dd/mm/yyyy format) and School No.
3. CBSE Class 10 results 2017 will be displayed on the screen
4. The CBSE Class 10 results can also be viewed via SMS, which will charged at 50 Paise per SMS.
5. Candidates can also view their results via CBSE’s IVR system, charged at 30p per minute per roll number.
6. DigiLocker account too also consist your CBSE Class 10 result marksheets
The results have come after a controversy over the moderation policy of the board. In April, the board had decided to scrap the moderation policy, which elicited a court intervention advising against the scrapping, reported news agency IANS.
Candidates are advised to take printouts of the Class 10 results for future purposes. Please note, online results declared by CBSE is merely provisional. Students need to procure the original marks statement which will be available at the respective schools.
A total of 16,67,573 students, from more than 16,000 schools, appeared for CBSE Class 10th board examinations in the year 2017