LIC is one of the most popular insurance companies that is government owned. LIC policies are the most common policies and most Indians prefer to opt in for this policy since it is one of the largest companies in India and also the most secure. LIC life insurance policies offer a number of benefits and it helps to secure the future of the family which is why it is a great investment. If you already have an LIC policy and you are interested in checking the status of the policy, here’s how you can do it.
LIC customers have various methods at their disposal to check their insurance policy status. Checking it online is one such method available to them. Checking the LIC Insurance Policy Status Online is extremely easy.
Here is the step by step procedure for the benefit of LIC customers.
- Open the official LIC website in your web browser – www.licindia.in
- One the home page, you need to click on LIC’s E Services
- One that page you are given two buttons – Registered User & New User.
- Registered users need to login with their registered username and password.
- If you are not registered, you can click on “New User”
- Here you need to enter the policy number, the installment premium, the date of birth of the policy holder, the registered mobile number and registered email ID.
- Then you need to check the “I Confirm” radio button.
- Once you click on proceed, your username and password would be emailed to you.
- You can then use those login credentials and login to the LIC website.