Life insurances are essential and it is a good thing to have one in order to secure the future of your loved ones. There are a number of companies that offer various life insurance policies available in the market these days, but ICICI Prudential Life insurance is one of the most popular ones these days. Obtaining the insurance is simple and there are agents who help you through the process, making the payment too is very simply, however when it comes to checking the status of your insurance policy, there are a number of people who get confused. If you have an ICICI Prudential Life insurance policy and you are wondering how you can check the status of the policy, here is what you need to do.
Checking the policy details for ICICI Prudential Life Insurance is extremely easy. Here is the step by step procedure:
- Visit The ICICI Prudential website. – https://www.iciciprulife.com
- At the top right corner, click on the button that says “I want to login as a customer”
- This will then open a small pop up window.
- Here you need to enter your user ID and password.
- If you do not have a user ID, you can create a new one from the same pop up window by clicking the button that says “Sign Up”.
- In the new registration window you will need to enter your policy number, the policy holder’s date of birth, the registered email ID and check the “I Agree” radio button. After that click submit.
- Your user ID will be emailed to you.
- Once you create user ID, you need to login with your user ID and password on the ICICI Prudential Life Insurance page.
- Now you can check the status of your insurance policy at your convenience at any time.