Canara Bank is one of the oldest banks in India that has been functional since 1906. The bank has over 5784 branches and more than 9,000 ATM’s in India. The bank also has branches in New York, South Africa, Hong Kong, Moscow, Shanghai, Doha, Bahrain and London. This is a government nationalized bank since 1969. Canara Bank has a number of facilities that make life a lot easier for their customer and one such feature is the NEFT and IMPS transfer. If you’ve not tried this service yet, make sure to give it a try. You will save a lot of time that you initially spent in visiting the bank to deposit cash or a cheque.
Here’s how to get it done.
- First you need to login to Canara Bank net banking by visiting www.canarabank.in
- Once logged in you need to click on ‘Transfer Funds’
- Once you are in there, you need to click on ‘Add A Beneficiary Account’
- Then you need to enter the details of the beneficiary. You would need the beneficiary name, account number, bank name, branch name and the IFSC code.
- Once done, you need to click on ‘Submit’
- You will be prompted to enter your net banking password once again for authorization.
- Once you authorize, the beneficiary will be added to your account.
- You can now transfer funds to your added beneficiary with a single click.