Bank of Baroda is also often referred to as India’s international bank. The bank has branches in over 25 countries and has been functional since 1908. Bank of Baroda has a large number of customers that rely on its services for their banking needs. While the bank has multiple branches in various cities, it often gets tough to visit the bank when you need to transfer money into someone’s account. If you’re a Bank of Baroda customer, you should know that the bank also offers NEFT and IMPS transfers which mean you can transfer money from your account into any other persons account simply by logging into your account online.
Wondering how to do that? Here are the steps.
- Firstly you need to go to www.bobibanking.com and login to your net banking using your user ID and password.
- When you are logged in, you will see an option that says ‘Transfer Funds’. Click on the link.
- Then you need to select if the payee is a Bank of Baroda customer or a non bank customer.
- After that you need to click on the option that says ‘Register New Beneficiary’
- On the next page you will need to enter the beneficiary details such as beneficiary name, NEFT IFSC, RTGS IFSC, the beneficiary’s account number, re-enter the account number. Then you need to click ‘Continue’
- One the next page, you will be asked to confirm all the beneficiary details once again. Then you need to click on ‘Send for Confirmation’
- Once you do that the beneficiary will be added to your Bank of Baroda net banking. It’s that easy.