Oriental Bank of Commerce is truly oriented to financing the small and large business endeavors in the country, and their monetary assistance has actually lead a lot of entrepreneurs to have a great head start. With the introduction of national payment services like the National Electronic Funds Transfer System (NEFT) by the Bank of India, individuals and corporate account holders at Oriental Bank of Commerce can now easily send and receive money between two banks at no hassle by adding a beneficiary account through the online banking system.
How to Add a Beneficiary in OBC for Funds Transfer
To transfer funds from an Oriental Bank of India account to another bank account holder’s account in India, do the following.
- Open the Oriental Bank of Commerce online platform in your computer using an internet browser. Type in this address https://www.obconline.co.in/ and hit enter.
- When the page loads up, click on Retail Login or Corporate Login, depending on your account type. For personal account holders, the type would be Retail Login.
- OBC online will redirect to next page where the user needs to enter their User ID, and password on a screen followed by.
- Find the ‘Transfer’ tab on the bottom section. After clicking that, find ‘New Beneficiary Registration’ in the middle of the page.
- In manage beneficiary section you have to select the type of beneficiary to be added. After that click “ok”.
- In next screen you have to enter Details of Beneficiary and IFSC Code. You can also search IFSC code by giving bank name from the drop down box.
- You have to carefully enter all details about beneficiary for ex. Account Number, Max Amount limit & Max no of transactions limit on Next Page.
- After successfully you do everything Beneficiary Added Successfully message shall come.
- Then you have to confirm that beneficiary by following this step
- Transaction-> Transaction Support Services -> Pending Self Confirmation, then you have to search the recently added beneficiary for confirmation.
- Bank will send an OTP to your registered mobile number which you will have to select in next screen.
- An OTP number will be sent to your mobile for verification. Enter the OTP in the dedicated field while registering a new beneficiary account.
- Click Submit when you are done. New beneficiary could be confirmed from the ‘Confirm Beneficiary’ screen.
Following these procedures, an Oriental Bank of Commerce account holder can add a beneficiary.