Charmi Kaur, a very prestigious name in Indian film Industry and was born on 17 May 1987 in Mumbai India she belonged from a Sikh family. She is a not only a talented actress, but also a great dancer and producer who work dominatingly on Telugu silver screen, and in addition couple of Kannada, Tamil, Bollywood and Malayalam films.
Charmi Kaur began her acting profession in 2002 from the Telugu film industry and showed up in film Nee Thodu Kavali and at that time she was just 13 years old. The film did not achieve so much success on silver screen, but her acting awed the directors of the South Indian film industry and she got many offers from Tamil film industry. Charmi mostly performs in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam films, but she gave a marvelous performance in Hindi films too. She worked in movie Budha Hoga Tera Baap opposite Amitabh Bachchan in 2011. Charmy also gave her appearance in two more Bollywood movies Zila Ghaziabad and R… Raj kumar and after this she will be turned up with two Telugu movies Mantra 2 and Rum. She has showed up in more than forty movies, and her most prominent film was Mass, Pournami and Anukokunda Oka Roju for which her execution as a Kuchi pudi artist got positive audits.
She did schooling at Carmelite Convent English High School, Vasai. After that, she moved to the filmworld industry to make her career.
- 2012: Nandi Special Jury Award for Mangala
- 2007: Nandi Award for Best Actress for Mantra
- 2005: Santosham Best Actress Award for Anukokunda Oka Roju
- 2005: CineMAA Award for Best Actress (Jury) for Anukokunda Oka Roju
- Full Name: Charmi Kaur
- Date of Birth: 17 May 1987
- Place of Birth: Mumbai, India
- Age: 28 years
- Height: 5’7″
- Weight: 55 Kgs
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Profession:Model and Actress
- Hobbies: Music, watching films & dancing
- Language Known: English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi and Telugu