Arijit Singh is considered to be one of the best playback singers in Bollywood these days. He has a soulful voice that can touch your heart. Arijit’s career kick started with his participation in Fame Gurukul and although he lost out towards the end, he managed to make a place in everyone’s heart. Arijit got his first break shortly after that and sang a number of songs. His first ever super hit song was “Tum Hi Ho” from Aashiqui 2 (2013) where he also won the Best Male Playback Singer Award. Since then there has been no turning back for this talented singer.
Arijit comes from a Punjabi – Bengali family. His father is a Punjabi and his mother is a Bengali. Arijit’s grandmother was a trained singer and his love for music started from there. Arijit always knew he wanted to sing professionally and this is why his parents send him for professional training where he was trained on the tabla by Dhirendra Prasad Hazari , classical music by Rajendra Prasad Hazari and Prasad Hazari taught him Rabindra Sangeet and pop music. After getting the right training, Arijit entered into Fame Gurukul.
Arijit Singh Net worth
According to different website report it is expected that his networth is around $7 Million and he takes 7-15 lakh per movie song. (Estimated report).
- All For One : High School Musical 2
- Phir Mohabbat : Murder 2
- Phir Le Aya Dil (Reprise) : Barfi!
- Saawali Si Raat : Barfi!
- Yaariyan (Reprise): Cocktail
- Raabta (Kuch To Hai) : Agent Vinod
- Tum Hi Ho : Aashiqui 2
- Dilliwaali Girlfriend : Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
- Kashmir Main, Tu Kanyakumari : Chennai Express
- Love me thoda : Yaariyan
- Suno Na Sangemarmar : Youngistaan
- Mast Magan : 2 States
- Tu Har Lamha : Khamoshiyan
- Sooraj Dooba Hain : Roy
- Soch Na Sake : Airlift
- Dil Cheez Tujhe Dedi : Airlift
- Yeh Fitoor Mera : Fitoor
- Born: Arijit Singh
- Date of Birth: April 25, 1987 (age 29)
- Place of Birth: Jiaganj Azimganj
- Spouse: Koel Roy (m. 2014)
- Occupations : Singer, Music producer