A smartphone fanatic will definitely adhere to the next-gen features offered by today’s manufacturers. The time when mobile transitioned from basic to smartphones has taken another turn in the form of newly developed superphones.
We call it superphones because the features make it impossible to mark just as a smartphone. One such recent trendy feature on the smartphone is a fingerprint scanner.
Fingerprint scanners provide secured access and much-needed privacy on the part of smartphones. Lest that’s a reason why many are upbringing their smartphones with fingerprint scanners in India.
Going for one of the new smartphones in the market? How about you go through these 10 worthy fingerprint scanner smartphones in India? You might find your dream piece here.
10)Coolpad Note 3 Plus
- A premium version of Coolpad Note 3, this one has fingerprint scanner on the back.
- It is a 50 inch smartphone with 1080×1920 pixels display.
- Coming to main hardware option The Coolpad Note 3 Plus is powered by 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek 6753 processor and 3 Gb RAM which gives high speed performance.
- It features 16 GB of internal memory which can be extended up to 64 Gb using a micro SD card.
- In camera section it it is having 13 megapixels rear and 5 Mp front camera
- It supports Android 5.1-Lollipop and offers you two micro SIM option.
- In connectivity option coolpad Note 3 Plus Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, 4G.
Price- Rs 8,999
9) YU Yunicorn
- It features chip level security which can store 5 fingerprint profiles. It only take 0.2 sec to scan the fingerprint and authenticate it.
- YU Yunicorn is powered up with MediaTek Helio P10 octa-core processorand 4GB Ram hidden underneath the frame giving users a powerpacked multitasking experience.
- It has a stunning design with 5.5-inch Full HD design and 4000 mAh of battery which can give you 17 hours of continuous video watching without worrying of battery drain.
- The internal memory reads 32GB which can be expanded upto 128 GB using micro Sd card while the OS is Android Lollipop.
- In camera section it has 13 Mp primary and 5 Mp secondary camera. In primary camera you will get features like PDAF, f/2.2, 5 Lens, EIS, Slow Motion, Time Lapse and in secondary camera you will get 4P Lens, f/2.0 option.
Price- Rs 12,999
8)Huawei Honor 5X
- Huawei Honor 5X was launched during the start of the year with fingerprint sensor on the back panel. With this finger print scanner you will get best performance, security, accuracy and within .5 sec it will unlocked . If you are thinking about the complexity then don’t worry, it will be recorded in just six touches and you can use this feature to do most of the things like calling your friends, taking photos and launching apps.
- It features Android 5.1-Lollipop with 64-bit Octacore Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and 2GB of Ram which will let you get amazing speed and you can play sophisticated 3D games in high speed.
- This phone comes with 3 SIM slots one slot is for nano-SIM slot, a micro-SIM slot and last one is micro SD slot.
- It is a 13.97 cm (5.5) full HD IPS display with laminated form, you will enjoy watching movies, videos and browsing the web.
- The camera is of 13 megapixels on the primary one and 5 Mp selfie camera. You can take amazing pictures with the camera thanks to its SmartImage 3.0 image processor, and 28mm wide angle lens. The selfie camera also equipped with F2.4 aperture, 22 mm wide-angle lens with four elements.
- Talking about connectivity option Huawei Honor 5X supports 2G,3G and 4G.
- It’s internal memory is 16gb which can further be expanded upto 128 Gb using a micro SD card.
- If you are curious about battery power then it is powered up with a huge 3000 mAh battery and using its advanced SmartPower 3.0 technology it gives 27 hrs (2G), 26 hrs (3G) talktime.
Price– Rs 12,990
7)Lenovo Vibe K4 Note
- This one from Lenovo has a sturdy build design with fingerprint sensor on the back. It’s a nice security feature from Lenovo, you can unlock the phone very fast with finger print sensor. It also has handy gesture like triggering the camera by just tapping the sensor.
- It has 3GB of Ram with 16GB of internal memory underneath packed with Android 5.1-Lollipop.
- The camera is of 13 megapixels on the primary one and the 5Mp front camera, and the primary camera has robust ISOCELL sensor with PDAF for super-fast focus.
- Get high speed multitasking performance thanks to lenovo’s 64-Bit Octa Core processor and 3GB DDR3 RAM.
- It is a 5” phone with Full HD IPS Wide View display with 178⁰ viewing angle.
- In connectivity option it supports GSM, 3G, 4G LTA, WiFi.
- You will get a huge 3300mAh Battery (Li Ion) which can give you long talk time.
- Talking about internal memory it has 16 GB internal memory ,apart from this another 128 Gb micro Sd memory can be added which can expand your storage space.
Price– Rs 11,999
6)One Plus 2
- OnePlus launched a successor to the much loved OnePlus One with this one.
- This one has fingerprint sensor that can store 5 fingerprints at once. You can save time not to go for other password option rather fingerprint security system will unlock your phone very fast less than half second and do your work.
- One plus 2 is powered up with Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor which gives nice mobile experience with high speed browsing with 4GB LPDDR4 RAM. You will get never before fast multitasking experience in one plus 2.
- It also has 64GB internal memory but it can’t be expanded.
- It features Android 5.1- Lollipop with a 5.5-inch Full HD display.
- The primary camera is 13 megapixels while the front one is 5 megapixels.
- In connectivity option it supports Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G.
- Its packed with huge 3300 mAh battery which can give you all day backup.
Price- Rs 22999
5)Samsung Galaxy A7 2016
- A new offering from Samsung, this one has fingerprint sensor on the front panel. You will get sensors like Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Geo-magnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor in this valuable phone.
- It is powered up with 1.6 GHz Exynos Octa Core Processor and 3Gb RAM makes it more powerful multitasking phone.
- It has 16GB of internal memory but can be expandable up to 128 Gb by using a micro SD card.
- It supports Android 5.1 Lollipop
- In camera section it comes up with 13MP primary and 5 Mp front camera.
- The primary camera has CMOS, f/1.9 Aperture, Auto Focus, OIS, Quick Launch like features whereas the secondary camera has f/1.9 Aperture, CMOS features and In galaxy A7 you will get 1920 x 1080, 30 fps video recording option.
Price- Rs 26,900
4)Letv Le 1S
- Another one that created quite a buzz upon release, this one had fingerprint sensor on the back panel. The sensors included in this phone are Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer.
- It has near-crystal 5.5-inch 1920*1080 pixel display with 3GB of Ram and 32GB of Rom underneath.
- In other hardware option it is powered with 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor.
- The camera specs are (13+5) for the primary and front one respectively.
- It supports Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box.
Price- Rs 9,999
3)Redmi Note 3
- Currently, the top seller from Xiaomi, this one has a nicely built fingerprint sensor on the back. Forget about the pin, password or pattern, just put your finger on sensor gently and your phone will be unlocked within .3 sec which is a fantastic feature from Redmi note 3.
- Get high speed performance and fast multitasking thanks to its Snapdragon 650 64bit processor and 3 Gb RAM. With Adreno 510 graphics processor you will get amazing gaming experience.
- It has 5.5-inch 1920*1080 pixel display and follows up with two variants, each boasting Android 5.1-Lollipop
- In camera section it has 16 megapixels primary and 5 MP secondary camera.
- You will get Phase Detection Autofocus technology, Panorama, Straighten, Manual and Scene mode, Timer and HDR like features in primary camera and in secondary camera Redmi has face recognizing option and Beautify feature along with 36 smart beauty profiles.
- Coming to storage space it has got 32 Gb and can be expanded upto another 32 Gb using a micro Sd card.
- In connectivity option Redmi note 3 supports all type of network like 4G, 3G, 2G.
- Finally if you are thinking about the battery power then it comes up with a huge 4000 mAh battery giving hours of talktime.
Price- Rs 9999 and Rs 11999
2)MOTO G PLUS 4th Gen
- The recent one from Motorola, this one supports fingerprint scanner on the front button. So forget about the complex passcodes and remembering the unusual pattern sometimes you might forget. Your finger print scanner can do all the security work and fast unlocking with the touch of your finger.
- Moto G Plus 4th Gen has 5.5-inch screen size with Full HD display and features Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
- It is powered up with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 processor.
- It sports 16-megapixel camera on the back with f/2.0, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash and 5 Mp secondary camera with f/2.2, auto-HDR feature.
- Moto G has 3GB of Ram with 32GB of internal memory(can be expanded upto 128 GB)
- It is giving dual micro-SIM dual-standby (4G+3G)
- Finally it packs a 3000 mAh battery giving 6 hours of power backup with just 15 minutes of charging.
Price- Rs 14999
1)LG Nexus 5X
- A powerful phone bearing the name of Nexus, this one was manufactured by LG and supported fingerprint scanner on the back panel. You no longer need boring nd complex pass code and pattern lock/unlocking. Just put your finger on the scanner and unlock your phone in lightning speed.
- It has 2GB of Ram with two variants 16 GB and 32 GB of internal memory.
- LG Nexus has powerful hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor which gives you powerful high performance mobile browsing. You can do many thing at a time with this processor and 2 Gb RAM.
- It features Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box and has a screen size of 5.2 inches.
- If you are a photography lover then enjoy your photography skill with its 12.3 Mp primary and 5 Mp selfie camera. The main camera has 55μm pixels that capture more light, in low light condition.
- In battery option it packs a 2700 mAh battery which is good enough to give good talktime.
Price- Rs 33,990
That’s all folks from us on this one. We shall be back with another piece the next time. Till then place your queries in the comment box below.